- Liberty of London, who established their very first food hall in 2016. We were delighted to be asked to supply dual branded Sloe Gin & Damson Vodka to them, which continues on today.
- Berry Brothers & Rudd, the oldest wine merchants in the United Kingdom. As well as making a Sloe Gin for them, we supply their St James’ shop with our own spirits.
- Corney & Barrow, we have been making a Sloe Gin for them for the past 8 years.
As well as our national connections, having established ourselves in Yorkshire, we have formed lasting relationships with businesses in what is a huge area with a strong identity. We’re very proud to promote our Yorkshire roots to a very loyal crowd; it’s one of the founding blocks of the business and still continues today. Examples of collaborations include:
- Castle Howard. We are delighted to be teaming up with our close neighbours , only4 miles away, for a number of exciting events as well as creating a collaborative new gin inspired by the rural countryside surrounding their prestigious 8,000acre estate.
- Yorkshire Wildlife Trust. Sloemotion Distillery was born as result of conservation work so teaming up with Yorkshire Wildlife Trust was a natural fit. We launched our first ever limited edition product in 2019 donating money for every bottle sold for the vital work carried out by the trust.
As well as collaborations we also work closely with partner food manufacturers in the region. These include:
- Bettys of Harrogate, the well known baker and café owner has been using our products in their amazing Sloe Gin Cake for over 10 years and our spirits and liqueurs on their café cocktail menus from time to time.
- Rosebud Preserves, who have a very similar ethos relating to the Yorkshire countryside and are fellow foragers, make a delicious Blackberry and Sloe Gin jam using the gin-soaked sloes taken from our Sloe Gin making process.
- Lottie Shaws, established Yorkshire bakers, make wonderful parkin and cakes also use our Sloe Gin in some of their cakes and our Hedgerow Gin in their Gin-iced mince pies.